In 1956, the U. S. Naval Medical Research Unit No.2 built a pure white building in Shuilin Township, Yunlin County, and began a seven-year research project. The building was white, clean and bright, so that local residents call it the "American White House." The various things in the research process made the residents quite curious and suspicious of this mysterious building. The adults even reminded the children not to approach it. However, Taiwan didn’t know much about this project. After the project ended, all relevant materials were taken to the United States and stored at Johns Hopkins University. So the team went to America to find research materials and bring them back to Taiwan. The director’s father was one of the members of the research project then. Therefore, the shooting process is not only to dig out the past, but also to evoke the youthful memories of those elders.